Reputation Age is recruiting for an Artistic Director
- Le 4 February 2020
- Par shokola
We are a lively agency on a human scale. Looking for a Swiss Army knife in the graphics field, with a creative personality.
We need someone who knows how to bounce from one sector to another, our clients come from different worlds: finance, public service, large French or foreign accounts, politics, associations…
Recrutement permanent contract
Start date: March 2020
Remuneration : According to profile
Working hours: 39 hours per week. Part-time, adjustable according to experience (4/5th)
Send your CV / Books & References / Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your profile
- Graduate School of Graphic Arts, Visual Communication
- From 3 years of experience
- Good graphic, typographic & visual culture
- Mastery of the graphic chain (research, creation, production and delivery)
- You master the Adobe suite (Aftereffect is a plus)
- Curious, creative and rigorous
- Excellent relational skills
- As comfortable as in print and web
- Your tasks:
- Creation: visual identity, logo, illustration, publishing
- Web Design: website, application, social networks (visuals, banners, computer graphics…)
- Print media: brochures, event presentations, greetings, books, stand materials, etc.
- Your skills
- Understand and analyze the creative brief
- Graphic and iconographic research
- Control the quality and verify your achievements
- Mastery of the print and web production chain
Photoshop / Illustrator / Suite Adobe / AfterEffect
English / French / any other language is a plus
Write to us if …You like to work in a human-sized team, in a “family home” atmosphere, with autonomy and full responsibility.
Don’t write to us if …you need strict supervision, if you are closed to other people’s ideas, if you see the glass as half empty.